Hens Farm Khmer and Foreigner

This is how to take care of hen in Cambodia it is a very simple way to raise it is not useful or have some good technique or use some medicine

  Cliff McConville of All Grass Farms, 

shares with America their method of switch over from the previous ancient nest boxes to the simplest Nest Boxes. drop created the coops borrowing Joel Salatin’s scissor-truss style and tested out one amongst the coops with Best Nest Box to visualize however the chickens would do. once success with the primary coop, drop switched everything over to Best Nest Box and has been happy with the results. The eggs area unit extraordinarily straightforward to gather, they continue to be unbroken, not pecked by the chickens, and that the area unit terribly clean with no got to wash. I love that Best Nest Box. Good video. I solely have two chickens as pets at once however if I had a bigger quantity of chickens I might see myself obtaining one amongst these. I grew informed a farm in Brazil, stayed there till i used to be sixteen years previous. My mamma perpetually raised chickens for our family consumption. I will tell these chickens area unit happy. you're doing an exquisite job Veggies reject from the markets as well as fruits makes smart free foods for our chooks, things like those broccoli stems will be cut up into smaller items.ln Japan ,fish off cut area unit cook within the kitchen appliance, dried then crushed to create terribly nutrient chickens foods. I love this video, that is eggcellent. we sell 100 percent natural dried mealworms on amz, we have a tendency to may provide some giveaway for your feeding. please let American state apprehend if interested, our complete - eggcellent dried mealworms - that is super price for cash.

Post a Comment

0 Comments